AGMC Logo Competition
We are entering a new chapter in our organisation, and we want your contribution to design a new logo that captures the spirit of AGMC. These are:
2. Advocating for change so all aspects of our identities are recognised and protected.
3. Celebrating the diversity that exists in our multiple communities.
About the Logo:
· Designed in CMYK format.
· Entries submitted should be as a PDF and the winner will be asked to supply original design files.
· Must include “AGMC” and “Australian GLBTIQ Multicultural Council” in the design.
· Visible to people of different literacy and ability (including colour blindness).
· Able to be used on white background and black background (reverse).
· Be creative and original.
· Be entirely the work of the entrant, and not contain any copyrighted materials, such as images, graphic elements, fonts, colours, clipart.
· Be suitable for multiple use, including business cards, flyers, websites, and general printing.
· Not include flags, facial and other physical images/attributes.
Note: The winner’s design copyright will be transferred to AGMC as this competition is held for AGMC’s new logo.
PRIZE is $350 (voucher/cash). All artwork submitted will be displayed at the upcoming AGMC 2018 Conference (date and location to be announced).
Entry from multicultural and multifaith LGBTIQ individuals are strongly encouraged to ensure the logo is designed by the community for the community. Entry from students (local and international) are welcomed. Entrants must reside in Australia (citizen, permanent residence, work visa, student visa, temporary residence visa, etc).